Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pick A Petal

I got this idea from a card I saw online somewhere. Sorry I don't know who it was.



Supplies: Stamp: Pick A Petal and the sentiment is from the set So Very (2007 Sell-A-Bration), and Cheesecloth background (Retired). Paper: Bordering Blue, Basic Black, and Whisper White. Ink: Bordering Blue, Basic Black, and Blush Blossom. Misc: Spiral punch and mono adhesive.



Speaking of Sale-A-Bration (SAB).....it is coming up. It starts February 1 and goes through March 17. For those of you that may not be aware of what Sale-A-Bration is, let me explain. 2 words, FREE stamps. You read that right...FREE. For every $50.00 in merchandise that you purchase you qualify to receive a free set out of the SAB brochure. These sets are not featured in the regular catalog, nor will they ever be seen again. There is no limit as to how many sets you can earn. Click here to preview and choose your favorite sets. You better start saving your pennies because if you are like me, you are going to want them all! Those rub-ons are the cutest aren't they? They work well on surfaces like mirrors, tea cups, lamps, candles, photos, and more. The best part is that they come with 4 sheets in 4 unique SU colors. GOTTA GET UM!



HOSTESSES: If you are a hostess and have a workshop of at least $300.00 you will receive a free SAB set in addition to the already generous hostess benefits. When your workshop reaches $600.00 you will receive a second set and get a 3rd set for a $900.00 workshop. Free stamps for just inviting over some friends to have fun, who can beat that?!



RECRUITS: If you were ever interested in becoming a demonstrator, now is the time. If you sign up during SAB you will be able to select ANY set from the Spring-Summer 2008 catalog (up to $47.95 value) for free.

OKAY...for all you computer html gurus out there, I am looking for an event calendar that I can use on the sidebar of my blogger so I can add Stampin Events and promotions and my customers can click on the calendar and see the event. If any of you know how to do this or where to find it, please let me know. That is what I was trying to achieve with the calendar you see on the sidebar now, only it doesn't let me add events. Thanks!

2 comments:

Momnerd said...

This blog turned out so cute! I love the black and pink. I'll check around about the calendar thing too. I am looking forward to checking this blog frequently!

Liz said...

i love it!