Sunday, March 2, 2008

Address Book Class

This is an address book I made the other day. I am holding a class for it if you are interested. It will be held April 10 at 7:00 at my house. The cost is $20.00 and includes all the supplies except adhesive. If you want a different designer series paper you will need to add $9.95 to get the packet you want. (the packet will be yours to keep of course). You will probably also want to purchase sticky strip as well. I will need RSVP and money by April 1 in order to get the supplies needed. Let me know.


This is a scrapbook class I will be doing March 27 at 7:00. The cost of this layout will be $8.00. If you live far away, this can be mailed to you ready to be assembled for $10.00. All supplies are included except adhesive. Please RSVP by March 20.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

1 comment:

Momnerd said...

Count me in for sure on the address book, and probably for the scrapbook too. Good work!