Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fundraiser for Relay for Life



I'm not even sure if anyone reads this blog, but it is worth a shot to post this everywhere I can.

Those of you who know me are aware that my Grandpa passed away a month ago from complications of cancer. My family and I decided that we are going to participate in Relay for Life in his honor. They ask that each team have about 10-15 people per team and each to get $100.00 in donations each or 1,000.00 per team. I have been thinking of ways we can make money and here are a few I have come up with, but will need your help

First, I am going to hold a Stampin'Up party (catalog party). I will order April 15 and again April 30. All proceeds (my commission) will be donated to the Relay for Life.

Second, I will make cards and you can purchase them for $2.00 each or a 15 pack for $20.00. You may specify whether you want generic cards, thank you cards, birthday cards, wedding cards, etc. If there is a specific SU set you would like, you may request that too (as long as I have it). I will donate my supplies and all money from this will also benefit Relay for Life. If I know you I will accept personal checks, or I also have a Paypal account you can pay to.

Also, we would be glad to take your donations as well.

So let's get started and see if we can raise some money. Every little bit will help. We don't have much time left. The relay is just over 2 months away. Let's get started.

No comments: