Saturday, July 19, 2008

Still Alive

Okay, so I have been really bad at updating this blog. I could ramble off a whole bunch of lame excuses, but I'll save some time for both of us....just suffice it to say that I am learning a bit of procrastination from my sweet hubby. Stampin'Up convention is in 11 days and as of Monday I only had 1 of my 8 swaps completed. That is what I have been doing this week. It is kind of hard to come up with ideas when most of my inspiration comes from other demonstrators online. So what is the problem with that you ask? Well, they will all be at convention and who wants to receive a card just like the one you have already created before?

Thanks to my sister Liz for coming over this week and helping me make decisions and giving me input n my swaps. It is always more fun to have someone to visit with while you stamp. Anywho...hang tight. I will be taking pictures of all the projects we created the last 4 days and posting them here within the week. I still have my general swap to do....at least 100 I'm thinking...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Blackburns said...

You have way cute stuff. I love to scrapbook and make cards, but am finding less and less time to do it. I guess that is just an excuse. I use to go to a card, page, and tag swap, but my neighbor has gotten to busy to do it, but it was a ton of fun. Cute Cute stuff. :)
Emily