Monday, August 18, 2008

I can't believe it. I actually took the time to create something. It helped that I got my new Sizzix Big Shot from Stampin'Up and I couldn't let it just sit in the box 1 second longer. It also helps to have a card exchange that I belong to with some of my friends to make me take the time. So I'll just stop the babbling and show you the card that I created. I got the idea to use the top note die from a few cards online. I wanted to use the new Inspired By Nature stamp set I received free at convention as well.
Ingredients: Stamps: Inspired by Nature

Paper: Always Artichoke and whisper white

Ink: Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, and Tangerine Tango

Here are my August club projects: A 3 x 3 scallop note card and matching envelope and a bookmark. Both projects were inspired by convention.


Ingredients: Paper: Jersey Shore DS, Whisper White, and Bashful Blue

Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly

Ink: Wild Wasabi

Accessories: 1 3/8 circle punch, coluzzle, scallop circle punch, and slit punch.



Ingredients:

Chipboard

Stamps: Flight of the butterfly.

Paper: Berry Bliss DS, bashful blue (back)

Ink: Bashful blue craft.

Accessories: Chocolate chip satin ribbon, Bashful Blue striped grosgrain ribbon, 1 3/8 square punch.

No comments: