Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's finally here!


It's official. You can now order Stampin'Up products directly from my website, www.stamptimesomewhere.stampinup.net . This is a fabulous new, no pressure, shopping feature. I don't know about you, but I love to surf the internet and go shopping when the house is quiet. If your house is like mine at all, you know the only quiet time is in the middle of the night. Surely you don't want to call me to place an order at midnight. Well, problem solved. Now you can just login and order any time you want to! This will be especially handy when a promotion is going on and you don't want to miss out by waiting for me or my other customers to place an order. The great thing about this is that by shopping on my website you will receive the same prices as you do by attending a workshop and ordering from the catalog.

So here's the deal, the first 3 customers to order a minimum of $40.00 will receive a free pack of cards from me.

Anyone who places an order through my website of $50.00 or more between now and September 15 will be entered into a drawing for their choice of designer series paper.

Remember that every order of $150.00 or more also qualify for hostess benefits (i.e. Stampin Rewards).

What are you still doing here reading my blog....go shopping HERE.

No comments: