Wednesday, October 1, 2008

This and that

Here is another great idea I copied from Dawn. This is 2 envelopes hooked together to create a card and envelope holder. The front of mine is a little dull as I forgot to add the rust for highlights on the petals. These are the notecards and envelopes that are inside the packet. A little bit of stationary, which I think would make a great gift, or how about a stocking stuffer for Christmas??
About a month ago I was lucky enough to win some blog candy on Jill's Card Creations. She sent me the kit in the mail and I was able to just assemble it. I love how she created her own designer paper from the Stitched Exotics stamp set. It also came with a little box purse that matched and the cards fit perfectly in it. (It got smooshed in my travles and is ruined, but you can probably visit her site and see it.)

1 comment:

Momnerd said...

I would love to make some of those to give for Christmas. I didn't know you won some blog candy! Cute!