Thursday, June 25, 2009

I do realize it is a long time between my posts...life got crazier, if you can believe it.

I just realized today that I have barely over a month until SU convention and I have yet to start my swaps. Seems my husbands ability to procrastinate is rubbing off.

Anyway, here are a couple cards. This one is the one I did for club last month. For you girls who weren't here and have the kit...now you can put it together. We focused on dry embossing. Inspiration from this card came from the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book and Catalog. I had to improvise because I didn't have all the supplies shown though. This card also uses the faux stitching and build a brads.
This darling card is one that my friend Sharla made. You can check out her blog at THE MOM NERD. She is very talented. You can see other creative projects on her blog.

No comments: