Thursday, July 8, 2010

Past Demonstrators Wanted

If you were previously a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator (prior to March 31, 2010), you can come back for just $35–even if it was years ago!!!! What do you have to lose???


Come back and check us out!!!

» 30% (or more) discount on first order

» 20% (or more) discount on all purchases

» Exclusive websites full of stampin’ ideas

» Opportunities to receive FREE stamps

» Be part of a sharing stamping community

» NO COMMITMENTS!!! Join in July, enjoy all the benefits at least until Jan 2011, even if you never place an order!!!!


Some good news for the rest of you...The cost of  the starter kit went down to $175.00.  Same products, $25.00 cheaper.  I love sharing stamping, scrapbooking and paper crafting with others and I know you will too.  Contact me today to start you business.  Email me at emluv2stamp at yahoo dot com or simply leave a comment. 

I'm off to plan my stamp club project. 

Happy Stamping!

No comments: