Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pop Can Hair Bows

I started making these pop can hair bows at Thanksgiving time to make a little extra cash.  I thought by not posting it on the blog that I was keeping a good secret, but today as I was browsing my favorites, I saw that someone had posted it on their blog as well as a video tutorial.  Anyway, I guess since the cat is out of the bag, I will show you my creations.  I still plan to sell them as I have fun making them.  Please give credit where credit is due if you do decide to create your own.  You can see some of my creations on my Facebook page here.  (The die I used with the Coke can in is retired).





If you are interested in buying some bows, please send me an email at emily_albrecht at hotmail dot com.  If you are interested in making your own, you can buy the supplies on my website at www.stamptimesomewhere.stampinup.net.  Right now Sale-A-Bration is going on and you could make a party out of buying the supplies, get free product plus SAB benefits.

No comments: