Saturday, July 19, 2008

A few cards

Ok, I don't want to spoil the fun and put all the cards at once, so I will do a few a day. I am not going to post my convention swaps until I am gone to convention, just in case my fellow swappers read my blog ;)...Hey, I can dream!

I am in a monthly swap group with 7 of my friends. This card was done by my friend Sharla. Isn't it cute? This is my monthly swap card. I used the All About You stamp set (retired), rose red, always artichoke, mellow moss, and whisper white cardstock. I also used the word window and 1 3/8 circle punches and white grossgain ribbon as well as the white gel pen. The U was done in the rock and roll technique.
This is one of the many cards my sister made while she was here this weekend. She also used the All About You stamp. If you need to know her supplies, comment and I'll get back to you on that.

Stay tuned for more...

1 comment:

Emily said...

Woah Nellie....You are one crafty girl! Those look awesome! I am super duper impressed!

Fabulous Work!!

Emily