Friday, August 1, 2008

Card Candy

I am a first timer to convention and am learning all kinds of new lingo. Card candy is a new one for me. I saw the swap listed on SCS and had to join after I saw a few examples. When I started thinking about this I was just thinking I had to make 1 piece and then put it in a wrapper with like a tag on it. Then I started looking for more ideas and it hit me what they meant. I re-read the instructions and it stated 6 pieces minimum in a bag with a topper. So...I'm glad I figured that out or I would have felt REALLY stupid exchanging.

Anyway, this is what I came up with. I used the nursery necessities stamp set. The baby is from All in the family, lettering is big deal alpha, and the flower is from the new Seasonal Icons. I used the new In colors Baja Breeze and Pink Pirouette. I'm not sure if you can tell, but the yellow star is hanging from the moon. This project was time consuming, but oh so fun, and I think they turned out pretty cute.


No comments: