Thursday, August 14, 2008

Retired stamp sets for sale

In order to pay for my VERY large wish list of new Stampin'Up products, I have decided to clean house. I am selling a lot of retired stamp sets. Please leave a comment if you would like to purchase one or more of these sets letting me know which one(s) you would like. There will be a shipping charge on top of the cost, but it will be based on where you live, and will hopefully be very minimal. I have used most of these sets, but have based the price on their condition and what they go for on E-bay.

Snowflake Spot 15.00
Background Basics 9.00
All In a Row 15.00
Little Pieces 13.00
Amazing to Zany 35.00
I'm Here 21.00
Birthday Best 9.00
Treat Yourself 20.00
Simple Somethings 8.00
So Many Scallops 8.00 (I have 2 of these and 1 is unmounted but neither used)
Love It 8.50
Birthday Whimsy 8.00
Delight in Life 7.00
Riveting 9.00
Along the same lines 6.00
Lots of thoughts 8.00 (I also have 2 of these, 1 mounted, 1 not, neither used)

I also would like to sell my Cranberry Crisp, Marigold Morning, and Cool Carribean inks (In Colors from 07) for 3.00 each. I have the cranberry crisp refill as well that is half full that will go with the ink pad.

Purely Pomegranate ink refill 2.00 (only a few drops used as I didn't have the ink pad)

I am going to be away from my computer for a few days, so I will respond on Monday. If you aren't sure what the set is or would like a picture, please let me know and I will get that to you on Monday. I will take money orders, checks, or I have a paypal account.

Thanks!

No comments: