Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm back

I took a short break from blogging during the Christmas break. I think I am ready to be back now...hopefully things are slowing down.

I started a tradition to make a scrapbook calendar of my kids for our mother's for Christmas. This year I procrastinated, thus the reason for the long break. I did get them done on the 23rd though (none too soon). I thought I would share a couple for you to see. When I take download pictures from my camera to my computer I organize them in months. Then when Christmas comes I just go through each month and pick some photos to print. I put the photos from last July on the calendar for the coming July. That way, when the calendars are done being used for the year they can put them in a scrapbook and they are in chronological order.

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Emily, I wish I were rich so I could pay you to come scrapbook the thousands of pictures that sit around because I don't take care of them. My poor kids will never have a scrapbook or photo album!