Monday, February 16, 2009

I started a new transcription job last week and was trying to meet an incentive over the weekend so I was unable to stamp. In the meantime, here is a tribute to Valentine's day, yes, I know it is late.

A list of all the things I love, in no particular order.
  • my kids laughter.
  • good email
  • ice cream
  • chocolate
  • husband and children
  • blog surfing
  • extended family get togethers
  • reality TV (bachelor, biggest loser, american idol)
  • grey's anatomy
  • heat from a fireplace
  • swedish fish
  • lake powell
  • sun and sun tanning
  • hallmark movies
  • staying up late with quietness
  • eating out, especially if i don't have to pay
  • newborn babies
  • feeling the spirit
  • ah ha moments
  • running
  • seeing friends from the past
  • laughing til my gut and cheeks hurt
  • letters in the mail
  • a clean/organized house
  • new clothes, though i hate to shop
  • peanut m&m's
  • seeing new places
  • fruit and veggies
  • reading
  • crafting
  • being in a warm bed when the air outside is frigid
  • my house
  • grey's anatomy
  • pie
  • tax refunds
  • hot tubs
  • having my hair cut and colored
  • girls night out
I'm sure there are many more.....but it is time for bed so I can get up early once again.

For more information about my job (which I love) feel free to email me, comment, or visit THIS WEBSITE Enroll in the course by February 25th and get $150.00 off tuition plus free shipping. Pay in full at enrollment and get an additional 5% off. Remember to use my name for referral. :)

No comments: