Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Here is the start of a few projects for my 1 loyal looker (if she is still here).


This is the invitation I made for my son's baptism a few weeks go. It was very simple. I just used SU Whisper white cardstock cut to 4 x 5.25 (I think). Then I cut a 3/4 inch strip 1 inch toward the middle on the top and folded those toward each other to create the collar. I used the bottom half of the small tag punch for the top of the tie and just created my own tie bottom. The pocket is also an upside down small tag. Then I scuffed it all with basic grey ink. The DSP is also SU (retired).Here is a card I did for a card exchange a while ago. I used the Bella Rosa DSP, white cardstock, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red and close to cocoa inks, markers and sponge daubers. To get the stem Kiwi stem I used a blender pen with Kiwi reinker and colored on the stamp.
Here is a club project from a few months ago using the Big Shot texturz plates. We also used the color spirtzer tool on the white cardstock.

More later...TTFN.

Remember, the last chance list is out now. Please visit my website to place your orders before its gone for good!

3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

The baptism invitation is darling, you are so talented and creative. Everything you make looks so professional!

Liz said...

I love the baptism invite.. I also love the card right below that
liz

Momnerd said...

Your baptism invite turned out soo cute! Good work of course like always!