Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My convention swaps

Ok, now that convention is over (so sad about it), here are the swaps I did. After having done them and looked at them for so long, I hardly like them anymore.


This one was CASED from a swap I got last year and I'm sorry to say I don't know how did it. So cute. I did change a couple of things like the punch I used and added the blue star.Ingredients: Stamps: Nursery Necessities, ABC wheel. Ink: Bashful blue, Basic black and Certainly Celery. Paper: Bashful blue, Certainly celery and Whisper white. Accessories: Scallop punch, small and large star punch, 1 3/8 circle punch.

This next card was my own design. I like to keep them simple, especially while making a bunch at once.
Ingredients: Stamps: Simply said. Ink: Mellow Moss, Rich Razzleberry. Paper: Mellow moss, Rich razzleberry, Whisper White. Accessories: Big Shot Birds and Blooms die, crystal effects, linen thread.

This next card is very simple, but has a little bling, which I realy like.

Ingredients: Stamps: Flight of the butterfly. Ink: Chocolate Chip and Taken with Teal (direct to paper). Paper: Taken with teal, Chocolate chip, Whisper White. Accessories: Fine Cosmo Glitter, Chocolate chip and pretty in pink taffeta ribbon.

This was a copy of a card I previous made with retired papers. I had just received the new Razzleberry Lemonade paper and had to try it.
Ingredients: Stamps: Kind and caring thoughts (hostess Level 3). Inks: Melon Mambo, Rich razzleberry, Old Olive marker. Paper: Crushed curry, Razzleberry lemonade DSP, Whisper white. Accessories: White 1/4 grosgrain ribbon, spiral punch.

This is another card I cased and again have no credit to give, but it is very fun and oh so cute. I did change the colors a bit.
Ingredients: Stamps: Kind and caring thouhts. Ink: Melon Mambo. Paper: Basic black, Whisper White, melon mambo, old olive, chocolate chip. Accessories: Big Shot Textures background, scallop punch cut with paper snips, 1 1/4 inch circl punch, small oval punch.

This card I wanted to use the watercolor crayons and so I found the image to use and then went from there. I thought it turned out kind of pretty.
Ingredients: Stamps: Flight of the butterfly. Inks: Elegant Eggplant. Paper: Whisper white, Perfect plum, Pale plum, Mellow moss. Accessories: Soft subbles watercolor wonder crayons direct to stamp and spritzed with water, mellow moss taffeta ribbon, Big Shot texturz die.

And this last card was also cased from my upline...I think maybe Jackie Bolhius, but not positive. I changed the colors a bit.
Ingredients: Stamps: Under the stars and kind and caring thoughts. Ink: Chocolate chip and Handsome hunter. Paper: Kraft, Handsome hunter, Chocolate Chip. Accessories: Chocolate chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.

Enjoy. There are a few more that I'll be posting in the near future as club is this week.

No comments: