Monday, July 12, 2010

July Club project

This month I wanted to do something simple with few and basic supplies.  After searching through my awesome demonstrator resources (ie, SU demo website) I found a technique which is kind of like emboss resist, but it uses the Big Shot embossing folder.  All you have to do is use the Brayer and ink up the inside of the embossing folder and run your paper through the Big Shot.  The ink transfers to the whole paper minus the embossed portion. 

Here are my samples.  Each has a slightly different variation.

The 3rd card I ran the white cardstock through the machine as usual and then used a sponge to put ink over the debossed side of the image.

Supplies used:  White and black cardstock, Big Shot with Manhattan flowers embossing folder, Melon Mambo ink, brayer, 1/8 black taffeta ribbon, vanilla smooch spritz, sponge, retired sentiment stamp (unsure its name at this second).

No comments: