Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Need Christmas Cards?

I think I have officially lost my mind, but you will definitely benefit.....I will make your Christmas cards for you! You will have one less thing to think about or do during the holidays.

20 cards for $30.00. That is $1.50 each, including the envelope. These are standard size cards 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" as the mailing is still standard. I can make them different sizes if you specify, but the cost will alter a bit.

If you want to put them together yourself, 20 cards for $25.00. All card supplies will be included. You will just need adhesive.

Please get your orders to me ASAP so I can get them done early. Please indicate if you want fancy or cute and how many you need. If I need to mail them to you there will be an additional fee to cover the mailing cost.

Contact me today!

1 comment:

Liz said...

You are nuts! I will help you if I need to
Liz