Thursday, November 13, 2008

More punch art

Here is some more punch art I have created. I haven't finished all the cards, but I wanted you to be able to see the punch idea.

Christmas tree made with the oval punch. You can use the small or large oval. Small star punch on top.This flower was made with the tag punch. I got the idea from my demonstrator magazine. Some great information in there. I used circle punches for the center along with a rubon
This little leprechaun is my own creation. I used the word window punch and square punch for his hat. His hair was used with the square scallop (you could use the circle scallop too). His head is the 1 3/8" circle. His eyes are 1/4" circle. His mouth is the slot punch. His arms are done using the word window punch. His body is made out of the designer label punch. His belt is made with 2 slot punches and the 1/4 and 1/2" circle punches. His legs are made with word window punch and his shoes are made with the round tab punch. The buckles on his shoes were made using the crop-a-dile.
I CASE'd this owl from my Stampin' Success demonstrator magazine as well. The head is the round tab punch. The eyes are 3/4, 1/2, and 1/8" circles. The beak was a point from the star punch. His wings are the scallop circle punch. His body was made using the Coluzzle. His feet were made with three 1/8" circles each. A flower would have worked best, but I didn't have a flower punch.
Another flower made with tag punches that I got the idea from the Stampin' Success. THe middle uses 2 scallop circle punches and the 1 3/8" circle with a rubon.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love your cards