Monday, November 10, 2008

Punch art

This month for club I wanted to focus on punches. We created this turkey card which I CASE'd from the Stampin' Success demonstrator magazine. It uses the scallop punch, 1 3/8 circle, 3/4 circle, 1/8 circle, star (beak), 3/4 square, 1/4 circle punches. I had a lot of other punch art examples and the girls requested I put them on my blog so they will remember the ideas. I will do a few a day. So enjoy. Sorry all the pictures are not fabulous.
Spider uses photo corner punch, scallop punch and 1/4 circles.Sesame Stree characters use scallop, 1/2 circle, 1/4 circle, and small and large ovals.
Santa uses scallop, 1" circle, 3/4 inch circle and 1 1/4 circle.
Snowman uses scallop, small oval, and 1 1/4" circle for flower, 1 3/8" circle, 1" circle, and 1/2" circle punches.
Pumpkins are made with 3 small oval punches and the slot punch for the stem. I also used the scallop punch for the decorated edge on the mustard paper.

Enjoy. I will post more later.

1 comment:

Momnerd said...

I love that snowman one! And I still love that sesame street one as well. So cute! Did you like E's Wall E card. He put them together himself.