Tuesday, January 20, 2009

As promised.

Here are a couple of the cards I made this weekend. As you will notice, some of these are exact replicas from cards found in Stampin'Up's Idea Book and Catalog (IBC), which is very appropriately named. When I don't have my creative mojo along, the catalog is just the tool I need. Remember that starting February 1st Stampin'Up is giving a free catalog for every order placed on my demonstrator website. That is a 9.95 value. A link to my website is on the top right of my blog.

Ok...down to business. Card 1 found on pg 19 of the Fall-Winter 2008 IBC. Ingredients: Live like you mean it stamp set. Real red, more mustard, and very vanilla carstock. Real red, always artichoke, and more mustard stampin write markers, mellow moss taffeta ribbon, and stamp-a-majig, and dimensionals. You might have to look close...the live like you mean it saying is sideways next to the flowers on the red paper.

Card 2: Variation of the card found on pg 47 of the Fall-Winter 2008 IBC.
Ingredients: So Many Scallops and Inspired by Nature stamp sets, Kraft, Baja Breeze, and Certainly Celery, and whisper white paper, Pink Pirhouette 1 1/4" grosgrain and 1/4" Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon, Craft white ink and Baja Breeze classic ink, cutter kit to rough up the edge of the celery card stock.

Card 3: Card found on page 59 of the Fall-Winter 2008 IBC.
Ingredients: Simply Said and and SAB set from last year (sentiment) stamp sets (I'm too lazy to go look at the set to find its name), Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla cardstock, Not Quite Navy, Certainly Celery, and Bashful Blue inks, earth elements buttons, silver brad, pop up glue dots.

I hope you enjoy them. It is great to take advantage of this great tool Stampin'Up provides.

No comments: