Monday, January 19, 2009

They are coming.

I had time to craft this weekend and have lots of cards to show you. I just need the correct lighting to take pictures. I promise I'll hurry, but keep an eye out.

Also, I now have an Etsy site. You can purchase some of my retired stamp sets and even some of my projects. My seller name is 4PeteSAKE. You can access the site HERE or by doing a search under sellers using the one I just mentioned. I would love to know what you think. If you see an item posted on my blog that is not on the site, just leave me a comment and let me know and I'll get it posted for you. Custom orders are welcome.

Oh, and remember that the new Stampin'Up catalog just became available. You can go shopping by clicking the link on the top right corner of my blog.

No comments: