Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Auther and SAB

Hey everyone

I am still alive, just as busy I can be and unfortunately it isn't doing fun things like stamping, it is mostly working and taking care of a very needy 4 month old baby.  So, on that note, I have asked my sister Liz who is one of my best SU supporters and still a loyal SU user to be an author on this blog.  (see today's earlier post).

Hopefully between the 2 of us we can do some more regular posts.  I am currently in the process of making some birth announcements and some thank yous for a friend who is expecting in April.  I will post them as soon as I'm done.

In the meantime...happy stamping.  Don't forget Sale-A-Bration is going on and ends March 31st.  You can view the catalog and shop online at my website  www.stamptimesomewhere.stampinup.net  Also, remember now is a great time to sign up.  You get 15% off the starter kit plus ANY stamp set in the catalog under 47.95 (pretty much all) for FREE when you sign up.

TTFN

No comments: