Monday, March 15, 2010

March club project

 This was the last month of my current club and I wanted to create a 3D project with them.  I bought these cute little tins at convention and decided this would be a great time to use them.  So we decorated the tin and 2 cards to go inside.  For the tin I used the Sending Love Designer Series Paper from the Occasions mini catalog #117153.  I LOVE the glitter on this paper.  I also used Whisper White cardstock and the scallop trim border punch #118402 in the SAB catalog.  I used the scallop, 1 1/4 inch punch and 1 inch punch, a silver brad and one of the darling crocheted flowers died pink.  I also used the Chocolate satin ribbon.  The 2 cards also use the Sending Love DSP.  The 1st card is using 1 3/4 inch punch 1 3/8 inch punch, 1 inch punch and 3/4 inch punch for the faux button as well as large oval for the petals and crystal effects on the faux button.  For the 2nd card I used the same paper punched with the scallop square punch and the cute little Sweet Pea Stitched Felt flower #117266.  The sentiment on the white card is from the SAB set Whimsical Words #119119 (clear).

This was a fun project and such a cute gift idea.

No comments: