Thursday, January 20, 2011

A few more MDS calendar pages

Here are a few more pages of my Grandma's calendar.  MDS is so much fun.  I love that I can create my own layouts, or I have the option of using some layouts that were already created like this one.

MDS has an awesome selection of downloads available that gives such a fun variety.  When I started making calendars for my mom and MIL for Christmas about 4 years ago I was printing doubles of photos, buying double paper and embellishments.  It got a bit pricey, not to mention having to do it all 2 times.  Now, with MDS I can just create the layouts I want and copy them from one to another and simply put in different photos if I need to.  I save money on all the supplies. 
This page was CASEd from my sister who CASEd from someone, but I'm not sure who from.  Thanks for the great ideas though whoever you are.  If it was you, please let me know so credit can be given where credit is due.



1 comment:

Momnerd said...

Your pages are way cuter than the ones that won!! You always do great!