Monday, August 5, 2013

New Thinlits


If you haven't seen the latest and greatest from Stampin'Up!, you are missing out.  Thinlits.  Gotta have it!  I actually won my circle Thinlits from prize patrol at convention.  They were so new that we had to wait an extra day for them to be delivered to SU.  We were sworn to secrecy until they were released.  But now they are available for purchase as of August 1st. 

This was a card I made to send to a missionary from church.  His favorite past time was hunting racoons so I had to use Under The Stars stamp set even though it is retired.

I love how quick this card was to make.   I used the Thinlits Circle Card #133480 (card, chevron arrows, crumb cake scallop circle), Very Vanilla cardstock #101650, Crumb Cake cardstock #120953, Old Olive cardstock #100702, Black Stazon ink #101406, Season of Style Designer Washi Tapae #132155.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: