Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A little My Digital Studio


I wanted to share a couple of MDS layouts I created.  The first one was thanks to Cori Kozak who I CASED.  The 2nd was my own design for a chalkboard challenge on a MDS group with Kimberly Van Diepen and Heather Summers.  I liked how it turned out.

Don't you love how fast an MDS layout comes together?  Once I have an idea (the hard part), the layout goes together in minutes and if I don't love it, i just hit delete and start over, no wasted paper or glue!  There is a whole website for MDS www.mydigitalstudio.net where you can find weekly downloads to add to your collection and samples of layouts to get ideas from or CASE (like my first sample).

If you haven't purchased MDS yet, you SHOULD!  It is the best $19.95 you will ever spend!  If you still like the embellishments to pop off the page more than they do, just make it a hybrid after it's printed and add some extra bling.  You can get MDS on my website HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: