Thursday, January 17, 2008

January stamp club project

This is what I decided to do for stamp club this month. It is a photo wallet. I had to put on my thinking cap because most of the photo wallets I saw were not the style I wanted or had Christmas themes. I did the boyish one first, of course, since I have no girls. Anyway I hope you like them. They are hard to get good pictures of.



Supplies: Wild About You photo wallet Stamps: Wild About You, Amazing to Zany, Little Pieces. Paper: Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White. Ink: Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie (marker), and Bashful Blue. Ribbon: Blue gingham. Misc: Mono Adhesive, 1/2" 3/4", 1 1/4", and 1 3/8" circle punches, 1 3/8" square punch, and bone folder.
Time Well Spent photo wallet: Stamps: Time Well Spent, and Amazing to Zany. Paper: Groovy Guava, Rose Red, Soft Sky, and Whisper White. Ink: Groovy Guava, Rose Red, & Soft Sky. Misc: Mono Adhesive, 3/4" and 1 " circle punches, scissors, and bone folder.
I hope I got all the supplies :)
You can click here for a tutorial on how to make these photo wallets. I'd love to see yours. Leave me a link in your comments.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Those are so cute! I love the pictures of them and the colors