Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Oval punches

This is a card we did at my club a while back, but it is still one of my favorites. It is so simple, yet so cute. I am really loving brown and pink colors too.
Supplies: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink paper with chalks of the same color for highlights. Large and small oval punches, silver brads, and singlo white gel pen.
Everybody gearing up for Sale-A-Bration? I am so excited I can hardly stand it. This is a great time for customers, hostesses and recruits. Customers...simply buy 50.00 in merchandise and choose your favorite set absolutely FREE! Hostesses....Have a party of $300.00 or more and get a Sale-A-Bration set free in addition to the free products you would already get (1 set for every 300.00 of sales) Recruits...Not only can you get your discount and earn free products all year, but sign up during Sale-A-Bration and get ANY set from the Spring-Summer 2008 Catalog free (up to $47.95).
Comment now to schedule your workshop or get your business going today!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hi Emily! It was good to hear from you. Nate never sees or talks to any Argentina alumni, so it was great to find your blog. How did you find mine?

Liz said...

I love the card..

Jana said...

Thanks for linking me here, I appreciate it! Cute card too!!