Tuesday, February 5, 2008

February Club

There is a FABULOUS special or 2 going on February 1-March 17. IT'S SALE-A-BRATION! I know I have told you before, but you can receive a free sale-a-bration set (See the brochure here). If you order 150.00 worth, that is considered a party. So you will receive 3 free sets from the brochure and you will get a level 1 hostess set as well as 15.00 in free merchandise. AWESOME! If you have ever had any interest at all in joining Stampin'Up to become a demonstrator and do what I do, NOW is the chance! They are giving new recruits (for this time limited time period only) a 20% discount on the starter kit ($159.00) and your choice of any stamp set in the catalog valued at $47.95 or less. An even bigger reason to sign up...I am really wanting to go on the trip to Hawaii paid for by the company, but have to have either 40,000 in sales or some recruits and less sales, so however you would like to help out would be appreciated (yes you can consider this begging! )

Now to the important stuff you all want to hear about.....


I know that I have not been a very dedicated blogger here on this blog, but I just have a hard time finding time to stamp and create projects. I did take some time today to create my February club project. I wanted to feature a few of the Sale-A-Bration sets, so rather than creating a card using a specific technique, I decided on a 6x6 scrapbook page.

Supplies: Sets: Friendship Blooms (sale-a-bration) Paper: Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive. Ink: Cameo Coral. Misc: Round tab punch, 1 1/4" and 1" circle punches, 5/8" old olive grossgain ribbon, 1/4" chocolate chip grossgain ribbon (retired), old olive rubons (sale-a-bration), crafter's tool kit, mono adhesive, dimensionals, and mini glue dots.
And can I just tell you how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE the rubons? I cannot wait to try them on something other than paper. GOTTA buy some more!
Happy Stampin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Emily! You are so talented! You know I love this stuff! I hope you get a lot of sales and recruits. (Maybe I'll even be one of them). Keep up the good work.

Liz said...

love the project