Monday, September 28, 2009

Digital scrapbook layouts

I have to admit that when I first heard of digital scrapbooking I was leary. Not just because I already sit at a computer for 8 hours a day, but because I have so much "stuff" and have invested so much money into that "stuff". However, after trying it, I'm hooked. Now I am not going to have to spend the money developing pictures and having boxes and boxes of photos untouched. I am loving that I can just do the layouts and have it printed into it's own book or a page all by itself to add to my album. It is a better alternative for me as I usually just have all the photos downloaded from camera to computer and left there.

Here are a couple of the layouts I have done in MDS. This program is so quick and easy. You are just going to love it. The only problem is for me to decide what paper and accessories to use, just like when I scrapbook with paper.

Remember you can purchase MDS for yourself starting October 1st OR, by having a $400.00 workshop you can purchase the MDS for half price...only 39.97.

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

This is one thing that interests me. I don't know a lot about it, but since I'm a major scrapbooking slacker, this seems right up my alley. I'd like to talk with you about it sometime and learn more about how it works.