Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Digital Studio

Ok, so I have now had the MDS (My Digital Studio) for a week and finally had a chance to play with it the other night. My creative mojo wasn't all there and it was late, but this is what I came up with. I just love this software! I now have access to all the accessories and papers and it was so much less messy! Everyone is going to want a copy of MDS for themselves. It is not just for scrapbooking. You can do calendars, cards, videos, and all kinds of fun things. So much easier than photoshop, but with a lot of the same capabilities and access to Stampin'Up! supplies.

This software is available for customers October 1, (I got it early, one of the perks of being a demonstrator). I'll try to play a little more and post a few more things later. The best part of the software is that it is only $79.95. Call me to preorder yours today!

2 comments:

Medical Transcription Company said...

Wonderful information … thank you for sharing it with us!

Medical Transcription Software said...

Great!!!
It is Very informative blog.
I like your Health care policy.